Project Timesheet and Expense
Timelive gives a complete web based online timesheet software that not only assists you in project management but also lets you manage finances for your projects and requires no extensive training programs to implement. It leverages both departments in effectiveness and efficiency as it cuts down a lot of unnecessary procedures required to manage accuracy of tasks in individual departments.
- Add a note to a project in progress regarding some changes or to an employee’s Quickbooks timesheet with one click. This option allows you to provide special guidelines to the employee regarding the project and can be very helpful in complex projects.
- You can download your project’s time sheet to track progress of a single or multiple projects. Tracking progress allows managers to effectively plan further operations to be carried out in future. This also allows the supervisor to re-consolidate the performance of employees by comparing the projects’ progress with the time.
- Reject – will revert the current status of time sheet to “not submitted”.
- Budgetary control and project budgets facilitate managers in limiting excessive spending and set boundaries for the project, allowing managers to test their management skills and abilities to manage the operations efficiently.
- Keep your team mates and managers updated with automated e-mailing. This minimizes the communication gaps not only inside the departments but also between different departments; it allows each and every team mate to be at the same place.
- Identify high risk projects at early stages to effectively manage the risks associated with the projects. Minimizing the risk is a crucial factor for any project therefore the decision maker must evaluate alternatives and come up with that one alternative that provides a balance between returns and risk.
- Keep Expense Tracking of each project. This helps you set boundaries for projects so that excessive spending on a single project could be avoided. Resources have to be spent efficiently to develop a healthy habit.
- Compare allocated time and budget with actual time and spending. Determine how successful you were in the controlling process by comparing the actual and estimated costs to know exactly how efficient your team was in achieving the required goals.
- Use the cross-project online timesheet to measure the productivity and efficiency of your team. Compare project’s efficiency by comparing different projects statistics.
- Use the Gantt chart to allocate resources on the project accordingly and measure the performance through graphical charts. This again helps the manger to monitor the resource utilization process and identify the loopholes and what processes can be used to minimize them.