System administrator can define [Billing Rate Type] as [Project Roles Billing Rate] to setup role wise billing rate for project. There are three steps for setting up role wise billing rate of project.
Setting up Role based billing rate:
- Define [Project Roles Billing Rate] in [Billing Rate Type] when adding new project in TimeLive.
- On click on [Add] button, TimeLive will open a [Project Role] definition page where use can setup number of resources required for each role and billing rate of every role. Just select your required [Roles] for which you want to define billing rate including its number of resources requirements.
- On clicking on [Update] button, timelive will open employee role mapping page where system administrator can define employee for each of the role requirement defined in [Number of Resources] for every role. Just map your required employee for each of the role and check on [Selected] checkbox. After completing this role employee mapping, click on [Update] to update these changes.
Launching billing rate history page of Role billing rate:
- Using role billing rate history, administrator can add new billing record with its applicable date and he can also modify any of existing record also by clicking on [Edit] link.
- Administrator can delete any of these billing history record by clicking on [Delete] link.
- Billing history should be configure for in all area before entering timesheet record. Otherwise time entry will not pick billing rate defined after recording time entry.
- In case if Administrator wants to modify billing rate of exiting time entry records, he can just add / edit billing rate record in history with selection of checkbox [Update all records within time range]. It will update existing time entry records also with this new updated billing rate in specified date range.
- To launch billing rate history page, just click on [History] link of any role selected for current project.