System requirements (On-Premises version):
The sections that follow provide the system requirements for each type of TimeLive installation.
Standard Full Version:
Below are the requirements for the full version of the standard (non-hosted) installation, which requires an application server, a database platform, and client machines.
The server on which TimeLive is installed must meet the following requirements.
- Windows 7 or later.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.(Latest is recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or higher
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- 10 GB of hard disk space or more
- SMTP-compliant E-mail Server
Software (higher is better)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 (Built-in)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Built-in)
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 (Built-in)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (Built-in)
- Optional: Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 (built-in). TimeLive setup automatically installs the TimeLive internal web server (Cassini), in case if IIS will not available on a system where TimeLive is being installed.
Web Server requirements for different OS:
|Operating System||Web Server|
|Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit) or later||Microsoft IIS 7.0 or later|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit) or later||Microsoft IIS 7.0 or later|
TimeLive requires any of the following database platforms be installed, either on the TimeLive server or on a server accessible by TimeLive.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later.