There are two types of leaves we interact with any organization, one is planned and other is unplanned. For example, Annual Leaves, Marriage leaves and similar are pre-planned leaves but sick, casuals and some others are not planned.
In TimeLive, the user can submit the request for pre-planned leaves and unplanned leaves through Time Off Request but that could only be done with the user login. On the other hand, through My Timesheet, same user or his/her manager, can fill and submit same leaves.
Filling Time Off through My Timesheet:
- Click on Edit icon next to Time Off caption below the Time entry selection.
- In the Add Time Off popup screen that appears:
- Select Time Off Type from drop-down list.
- Click green button Update Time Off.
- Fill the hours(if Start Time/End time option is enabled, fill the end time as well) and fill the Description of your Time Off.
- Click Save button after you are done.
- Click Submit button for saving the timesheet and forward it for the approval process.