Upgrading TimeLive on local server
To upgrade locally installed version of TimeLive:
- Take a backup of TimeLive folder and database before the upgrade.
- Uninstall existing TimeLive version from add/remove program in control panel. Uninstall will not remove TimeLive configuration files and database files. Do not delete any files manually from the TimeLive installation folder.
- Install TimeLive new version.
- Launch TimeLive. On the first launch, TimeLive will first upgrade existing database with new changes and then will reach to login page after upgrade. This process will take about 1 or 2 minutes.
- User can now login in TimeLive as usual with their existing TimeLive login and password.